How LPWANs can help your IoT project
LPWANs play a major role in IoT systems, making low energy demanding and long range communication range projects possible to be done.
In this talk, LoRaWAN and SigFox LPWANs will be discussed. This discussion goes from its ground-basics (such as explaining what are LPWANs and what they're used for) to the details and differences of LoRaWAN and SigFox and real use cases of both LPWANs.
- What is a LPWAN?
- Common features of LPWANs
- Why are LPWANs so important for IoT?
- LoRa and LoRaWAN: overview
- SigFox: overview
- SigFox and LoRaWAN: classes and how to use each class
- Key factors when choosing a LPWAN for your project
- Real use cases: SigFox
- Real use cases: LoRaWAN